Dallas Endoscopy Center Policies

Print Page

Medicare - Medicaid
Our office accepts assignment on Medicare. What this means is that we have agreed to accept Medicare's allowed amount as full payment however, Medicare only pays 80% of the approved amount leaving a 20% co-payment on the approved charges. The 20% is the responsibility of the patient.  Screening coverage with Medicare may have different coverage amounts.

In addition, patients will be responsible for the Medicare deductible if it has not been met.

We do accept Medicaid patients by physician referral only. Medicaid patients will be responsible for bringing a signed, valid card with them to all office visits.